The Centre provides undercover parking for 1500 vehicles, with direct lift access to the Centre's convention and exhibition facilities.
For faster exit the Centre has installed a new automated parking system which allows you to enter and exit the car park using your credit card. This makes exiting the car parks an easier, faster process.
- 24 hour undercover parking with on site security
- Fast pay fast exit using credit card on entry and exit
- Visa, Mastercard and cash are accepted at exit booths
- Auto pay machines located at exit
- Exit booths are manned during operational hours and during events
- Special access parking bays located next to lifts
- Entry heights are as follows: Car Park one: 2.3m, Car Park two: 2.2m (Merivale St) or 2.1m (Russell St Ramp), Car Park three: 2m (Merivale Street) or 2.1m (Grey St) or 2.2m (Melbourne St)
- Monthly car parking passes are available, click here to complete application.
Best access from Car Park to the Convention Centre
To enter Merivale Street building use lifts from Car Park
To enter Grey Street building use Russell Walk, pedestrian route to Grey Street
Olio Cafe & Bar is located on the Ground Level of BCEC on Grey Street and is best accessed via Russell Walk from Car Park
View a larger version of our Location & Access Map. Once inside the building you will find plenty of directional signage with event information.