To go into the draw to win a double pass to Queensland Symphony Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope, plus 2 course dinner for two with drinks on arrival at Olio’s Cafe & Bar, simply sign up for your BCEC monthly car park pass, email through and quote the code #STAR and that’s it, you’re in the draw to win! Competition closes Thursday 28 June 2018 23.59hrs.
Sign Up and Enter
- Click to download the form
- Complete the Sign Up form
- Attach form to email with subject heading Monthly Pass and quote the code for the draw – #STAR and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Prize is valid for the performance of Queensland Symphony Orchestra (QSO) presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert to be held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre on Saturday 7 July 2018 7.30pm. Prize is not transferable for any other show or redeemable for cash.
- The dinner component of the prize is valid for the evening of Saturday 7 July 2018 at 6pm and consists of 2 (two) course dinner for 2 (two) persons with drink on arrival (bottle of beer or glass or wine of soft drink) at Olio’s Cafe & Bar, located on Grey Street, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. No change will be given on the dinner voucher and cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemable at any other outlet at BCEC.
- The QSO tickets are for 2 (two) show tickets only.
- Entry to competition is valid when a BCEC monthly car park pass is signed up for, invoice paid and emailed to the address as advised above.
- Competition for from Wednesday 13 June 2018, 23.59hrs and closes Thursday 28 June 2018, 23.59hrs.
- Competition will be drawn at 12.00hrs Friday 29 June 2018.
- BCEC will contact the winner only of the competitions after the drawn date.
- Any employees of the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre are not entitled to enter this competition.
- Only one entry permitted per person.
- Prize is open for existing BCEC monthly parking pass holders where accounts are up to date.
*This competition is not associated with Star Wars: A New Hope or Queensland Symphony Orchestra.