- The BCEC Car Park Pass allows entry/exit into any of BCEC’s three Car Parks. Car Parking spaces are unreserved and availability is not guaranteed.
- Multiple vehicle exits on a single monthly pass on the same day is prohibited and will result in suspension (or cancellation) of the pass.
- The pass will run from the first day of a calendar month until the last day of a calendar month.
- All payments are to be made in advance.
- Visa, MasterCard and Amex are acceptable for payment via the secure payment gateway.
- All payments will be scheduled to occur on the 1st day of the month.
- Statements can be viewed and printed online via your park charge account.
- 5 payment attempts will be made before cancellation of the pass card.
- Email notification of failed attempts will be sent.
- Applications may be received at any time during the month.
- If a pass is to commence mid-month then a pro-rata payment will be applied.
- This pro-rata payment will be equivalent to one-thirtieth (1/30) of the Monthly Pass rate per calendar day remaining in that month.
- Pass cards can be cancelled at any time via Park Charge.
- A refund of the unused monthly portion will be refunded.
- Replacement cards will incur a fee of $11.00.