Immerse your audience in an experience like no other
AV Equipment & IT Services
When it comes to hybrid or virtual events and conferencing, web-based technologies are a cost effective and time efficient way to connect and engage with your audience.
BCEC is proud to be one of Brisbane’s only venues that can offer all the facilities and services to deliver everything you might need for your hybrid or virtual event. The Centre’s award-winning team of AV professionals have put together event technology solutions to suit your event.
- Web streaming to live audiences off-site
- Remote presentations from off-site speakers beamed into your onsite event at BCEC
- Web streaming with video conferencing
Interact, engage and reach your delegates like never before with the BCEC Free Conference App PLUS a suite of technology options. BCEC Event Technology Solutions are here to help you connect and engage your delegates.
In addition to our free Conference App we’ve created a suite of custom technology packages to engage and reach your delegates, giving organisers a streamlined process for activating and implementing interactive features like: live polling, Q&A sessions, lead capture and delegate tracking systems.
Services we provide
- Onsite event production and technical management
- Pre and post production facilities
- Audio, lighting, rigging and AV design
- Industry leading brands represented for all above disciplines
- A suite of Blend Screens, utilizing a Vista Spyder Video Processor, including:
- 27m x 4m Curved Screen
- 20m x 5m Stumpfl
- 12m x 4m Stumpfl
- A large range of 20k, 14k and 8k Barco and Christie Projectors
- Equipment hire – every size and scale
- Complete generation and management of presenters’ materials
- Scalable bandwidth, with high speed bandwidth available for major events
- Event specific custom wireless networking
- Wired networking points available throughout the Centre
- IT specialists who provide computer and network hire with on-site support
- Gigabit Fibre Optic Backbone to all areas
- Dedicated Speakers’ Presentation Centres