Immerse your audience in an experience like no other
AV Equipment & IT Services
When it comes to hybrid or virtual events and conferencing, web-based technologies are a cost effective and time efficient way to connect and engage with your audience.
BCEC is proud to be one of Brisbane’s only venues that can offer all the facilities and services to deliver everything you might need for your hybrid or virtual event. The Centre’s award-winning team of AV professionals have put together event technology solutions to suit your event.
- Web streaming to live audiences off-site
- Remote presentations from off-site speakers beamed into your onsite event at BCEC
- Web streaming with video conferencing
Services we provide
- Onsite event production and technical management
- Pre and post production facilities
- Audio, lighting, rigging and AV design
- Industry leading brands represented for all above disciplines
- A suite of Blend Screens, utilizing a Vista Spyder Video Processor, including:
- 27m x 4m Curved Screen
- 20m x 5m Stumpfl
- 12m x 4m Stumpfl
- A large range of 20k, 14k and 8k Barco and Christie Projectors
- Equipment hire – every size and scale
- Complete generation and management of presenters’ materials
- Scalable bandwidth, with high speed bandwidth available for major events
- Event specific custom wireless networking
- Wired networking points available throughout the Centre
- IT specialists who provide computer and network hire with on-site support
- Gigabit Fibre Optic Backbone to all areas
- Dedicated Speakers’ Presentation Centres
Internet & Technology Services
Casual wireless internet is available at no cost to visitors of the centre and is designed for web browsing and checking web based email. It is not designed for accessing VPNs or downloading large files. The speed is limited to 1Mbps.
Conference and Event organisers can purchase a custom wireless connection with faster bandwidth which can be configured for the duration of the event at the centre with a unique SSID (wireless network name) and password. Contact your event planning manager for more information.
We have a suite of computer and network equipment for hire.
Get on-site comprehensive support from our IT technicians who can help set up your equipment and network needs.