Four exhibition halls totalling 20,000 square metres of dedicated exhibition space, together with the availability of an additional 5,000 square metres when used in conjunction with the Great Hall, makes the Centre Australia’s most flexible exhibition and events venue.
Directly linked to the Centre’s convention facilities, the spacious exhibition concourse allows for easy flow of thousands of visitors, while the four exhibition halls have easily accessible loading docks suitable for drive-in semi trailers.
Key features of each hall:
- Professional event management and coordination
- 61 two tonne rigging points, max 12 tonne rigging capacity
- 264 x single phase electrical outlets, 132 x 3-phase power outlets
- 130 electrical and water service pits on 6m x 6m grid
- 20kpa floor load capacity
- 2 sound baffled loading dock doors 10m wide x 6m high, accessed by private service road
- Each hall 72m wide x 72m long totalling 5040 square metres
- Ceiling height 14 – 22 metres
Client & Exhibitor Freight Service
On site 24/7, Agility will handle all client and exhibitor freight at BCEC to help streamline the freight and logistics component of events.
Exhibiting at the BCEC? Maximise your display by utilising our tailored exhibitor services. BCEC’s online exhibitor ordering portal allows exhibitors to order multiple services at the same time and obtain tailored quotes using a secure payment gateway. Search for your event here.